Here at Schulz Financial Group, we are firm believers in giving back and doing more for our community. We continue to seek new ways to do all that we can to reach out, give back, and help make the world a better place. Ways that we have involved ourselves in giving back so far include contributions to:
- The Dave Ramsey program at Pistor Middle School, helping to ensure greater money awareness and better financial understanding in the rising generation.
- Junior Achievement of Arizona, a program devoted to teaching financial literacy and work readiness to the youth of AZ. Remarkably, children who participated in the Junior achievement of Arizona program have been shown to earn 20% more than their peers.
- The Doheny State Beach Interpretive Society
- The San Onofre Foundation
- The scholarship program for The Culinary Institute of America, in honor of Tyler Moritz, a great friend and fellow Tucsonan who tragically passed away in 2015.
- The Leman Academy of Excellence in Oro Valley
- Southern Arizona Food bank
- Oro Valley Charter Schools
- Innovation Academy in Oro Valley
- The Reid Park Zoo, as frequent visitors and Zoo FriendZ (annual donors)
- The Mini Time Machine Museum of Miniatures
- The Arizona Sonora Desert Museum, as frequent visitors and Copper level Partners in Conservation
- The Salvation Army, where we participated in their "adopt a family" program this last Christmas season.
And of course, we remain staunch supporters of University of Arizona and frequent attendees of U of A athletic events. Bear down!!
Schulz Financial Group, nor LPL Financial are affiliated with any companies listed herein. All trademarks and service marks appearing are the property of their respective owners.